From the roughest singletrack to urban blacktop, the MX-9 Adventure gets you there in style. We’ve taken our MX-9 and added even more capability with an integrated anti-fog, anti-scratch face shield. The shield flips up and leaves enough room for goggles in extreme conditions, or can be removed completely. Conversely, the adjustable visor can be removed for a stealth street look. MIPS protection, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner round out a highly adaptable package.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated/Removable shield with NutraFog II™ anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protection
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Two point adjustable Visor™ with air intake vents
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE
Bell warrants to the original purchaser of each new Bell helmet purchased from Bell that the helmet when new is free of defective materials and workmanship. Any claim under this warranty must be made when the defect is first discovered, and in no event more than five years after date of purchase. At Bell's option, Bell may repair or replace the helmet. Bell's liability under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price. Bell expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.