VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the MIPS energy management system, and an integrated communications port works with Sena or Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications. Qualifier DLX MIPS is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch face shield, VelocityFLow ventilation, a removable, washable liner and a padded wind collar.
- Contoured Cheek Pads
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated communication port accommodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom systems.
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
- Transitions® Anti fog and UV protection
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
WEIGHT: 1550 Grams
Bell warrants to the original purchaser of each new Bell helmet purchased from Bell that the helmet when new is free of defective materials and workmanship. Any claim under this warranty must be made when the defect is first discovered, and in no event more than five years after date of purchase. At Bell's option, Bell may repair or replace the helmet. Bell's liability under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price. Bell expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.