We locked our R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When our engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal, new chin curtain and an improved flip down sun shade, the Revolver EVO has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level.
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.
- Chin Curtain to prevent cold air from entering the helmet
- ClickRelease™ Shield for fast, easy and tool-free shield replacement
- Contoured Cheek Pads
- Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection from the sun
- Exclusive Magenfusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Modular Helmet
- NutraFog II™ anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV-protected shield
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/Washable Interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
WEIGHT: 1750 Grams
Bell warrants to the original purchaser of each new Bell helmet purchased from Bell that the helmet when new is free of defective materials and workmanship. Any claim under this warranty must be made when the defect is first discovered, and in no event more than five years after date of purchase. At Bell's option, Bell may repair or replace the helmet. Bell's liability under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price. Bell expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.