The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it’s muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That’s why we sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, MIPS energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 MIPS packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro caliber performance.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
WEIGHT: 1500 Grams
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE
Bell warrants to the original purchaser of each new Bell helmet purchased from Bell that the helmet when new is free of defective materials and workmanship. Any claim under this warranty must be made when the defect is first discovered, and in no event more than five years after date of purchase. At Bell's option, Bell may repair or replace the helmet. Bell's liability under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price. Bell expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.