Loaded with options the Mag 9 is as versatility defined. With 7 different configurable visor and face shield possibilities, it’s ready to take on whatever road you choose to travel. Whether it’s an all-weather daily commute or a cross-country journey, snap your Sena or Cardo system into the factory ready location using our brand specific mounting kits and you’ll be rolling in comfort and style.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Bell-Specific Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Accommodation
- Contour Cheek Pads
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9
- Drop-down sunshield offers “on the fly” protection from the sun
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Helmet can be run in multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
- If you already have a Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 unit, a Bell-specific adapter will be necessary to install
- If you already have a Sena SMH10 unit, a Bell-specific clamp and boom will be necessary to install
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
WEIGHT: 1200 Grams
Bell warrants to the original purchaser of each new Bell helmet purchased from Bell that the helmet when new is free of defective materials and workmanship. Any claim under this warranty must be made when the defect is first discovered, and in no event more than five years after date of purchase. At Bell's option, Bell may repair or replace the helmet. Bell's liability under this warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price. Bell expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.