The M1 RZ Mask is the pioneer of the RZ Vision. A clean, classic look with all the technology you’ve come to expect from RZ Industries. Featuring a durable, 4-way stretch neoprene body that delivers maximum performance in those tough duty situations. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M1 is your general purpose, tough-duty air filtration mask.
- Neoprene Construction – Tough-duty durability
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- 360 Degree seal - Prevents leakage
- RZ Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
- 1 RZ Mask
- 2 RZ Filters
- 1 Storage bag
How long do RZ Filters last?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.
You can also use a measurement if you want to be sure of the right size for you. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just below your chin:
|Measurement||RZ Mask Size|
|3.5" - 4.0"||Small / Medium|
|4" - 4.5"||Large|
|4.5" and up||Extra Large|
Most of us know whether we have a “medium”, “large” or “x-large” face. That’s the easiest way to determine your size:
|Face Size||RZ Mask Size|
|Small / Medium||Medium (we do not have a “small” mask size; our medium fits a small face.)|